Monday, August 21, 2006

Just curious ...

How many of you Curtis girl cousins still have and/or use the jewelry box/cabinet/thing that Mamaw got us for Christmas forever ago? I can't remember who all got them--probably any of us girls who were old enough to wear and keep up with jewelry.

I have used mine ever since then, and just last week, the front of one of the drawers broke off! It looks like the glue just gave out, so I'll probably just hot glue it back on. I mean, what else could I use to store my jewelry?! I've had this one since, well, forever!

Thanks again, Mamaw, for the Christmas gift!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Is that where the jewelry box/cabinet thing came from? I couldn't remember. Yes....still use it!

Tiffany Rose said...

I'm with Elizabeth, i couldn't remember who that came from! I'm so glad you reminded me.... and yep, I still use mine as well! :)

Anonymous said...

Sadly, mine broke in one of our moves. But when I cleaned it out I found my high school class ring and a necklace my parents got me when I was 9! Now, I just use the top drawer and untangle my necklaces every time I want to wear one. But I did love that little jewelry chest!