Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A couple more layouts us Curtis folks might like

I am FINALLY getting these pages done. The pictures were taken back in May, and I've known I wanted to scrap them in a 2 page layout. Anyway, here they are: My Heroes.


For anyone who cares, the paper and rub-ons are Basic Grey and the leather lable holder and clear frame are Making Memories. The journaling is from Proverbs 31:25-26.


Again, paper and black rub-ons are Basic Grey; white rub-ons from My Mind's Eye, the ribbon charm is Making Memories, and the "Hero" cardstock sticker is from Die Cuts With a View. It reads: Hero \he-ro\ n. pl. 1. In mythology and legend, a man, often of divine ancestry, who is endowed with great courage and strength, celebrated for his bold exploits, and favored by the gods. 2. A perosn noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life.

Perhaps feverishly scrapping counts as nesting?? Just a thought ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I need a matching photo to go with "Her Hands." I had hoped you had taken pictures of Papaw on the tractor, in the barn, in the field, etc., but I didn't know you actually did! Where's my picture? :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

By the way -- love these scrapbook pages. You are soooooooooo talented!

Anonymous said...

The pages turned out great! I wasn't sure how you planned to use the photo of Papaw and Johnathan's hands on the tractor steering wheel, but it all makes sense!

See you soon! Kalleigh will be here soon!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing. I am teary-eyed thinking about how special those pages are.