Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A good day

According to Mom, Papaw had a pretty good day yesterday. He doesn't seem to be having too many side effects from the chemo, other than a headache the next day. We are so thankful for that! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and encouraging words I continue to hear every day!

We're having an incredibly laid back week, which is SO nice! This week consists of play dates, singing rehearsal, swimming with friends, a scrapbooking crop, a birthday facial and sipping coffee slowly. Now, I have to admit that I have yet to unpack from our trip, but really, who does that surprise? Not me.

Now, I have to go get my pictures ready for my crop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are having a laid back week. Sounds like you're doing "a few of your fav-o-rite things!!" (I think it's time we wrote some more modern lyrics for Rogers and Hammerstein!)