Wednesday, July 04, 2007

50 I Have's

I have an incredible husband who is my best friend.
I have two wonderful, sweet children.
I have been to 41 of the 50 United States.
I have traveled to 10 countries other than the United States.
I have made concrete and dug latrine holes in Honduras.
I have always loved animals.
I have raised a litter of rabbits for the humane society.
I have taught a bunny cuddling class.
I have a passion for working with teenage girls.
I have a back porch swing that I sit on nearly every day.
I have been really scrapbooking for three years.
I have worked as a museum tour guide.
I have coached high school basketball and cheerleading ... at the same time.
I have been told I look up to 5 years older or 10 years younger than I am.
I have been a stay-at-home mom for a little over a year.
I have been a mother for three years.
I have given birth twice.
I have had one epidural.
I have delivered a child with out any medication or doctor.
I have a love for baking.
I have a deep appreciation for setting a pretty table.
I have rafted the Arkansas river in Colorado.
I have been horseback riding in the Rocky Mountains.
I have been bucked off a horse twice.
I have eaten squirrel and I love it.
I have lived in Tyler, TX for 16 months.
I have been stopped three times by a policeman.
I have never gotten a ticket.
I have had only one written warning.
I have performed in front of 15,000 people in one weekend.
I have begged for feminine products in a public bathroom at Universal Studios.
I have been a Christian for 18 years.
I have a sister who lives in Pennsylvania and a brother still in college.
I have cousin on Broadway.
I have a quick temper.
I have never cursed, but wanted to from time to time.
I have never tried or wanted to try a cigarette.
I have tasted wine in the communion cup of a Ukrainian church, and I hated it.
I have a great-nephew.
I have never liked snakes.
I have never liked Prince.
I have always tested right in the middle of extroverted and introverted.
I have had meningitis.
I have a phone phobia.
I have a mole on the top of my right ear that makes me look like an elf.
I have sung at an Italian restaurant by the bar with a band.
I have two high school track records that have stood for 10 years.
I have always been about "15 degrees off cool."
I have smelled cigarette smoke one lane over and two cars away.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fun! I learned lots of new things about you!
I haven't commented in awhile, but I'm always reading what you write. I loved the living room re-do and your kiddos are super adorable...
I hope all is well in Tyler. Is the rain pouring there, too?

Tiffany Rose said...

you have been to Maui with your awesome cousin and got so burnt your eyes were swollen shut!

Sandi said...

Didn't know you had a phone phobia, too! We should start a support group.