Monday, May 07, 2007

You are grass ... but I am WOMAN!

Those were the words I heard my brain think today.

It was treacherous. Who knew what could be lurking in the monster weeds that had taken over our backyard. How I longed for a bushhog! All I had was my city-slicker electric push mower. My brain spoke to the grass, as if it were a new realization, "You are grass ... but I am WOMAN!"

And then I realized how badly I needed to get out of the sun and get some liquids in me.

Hope your day was as empowering as mine. :)

3 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

ha ha! I wish I could say that but mine goes something like this "you are grass..... so I pay someone to cut you" ha ha! :)

Anonymous said...

I can just see you out there competing to win. I have no doubt that you were victorious!

"If I have to I can do anything." (Helen Reddy would be proud.)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kim, how funny! I think my motto is the same as Tiff's though!