Friday, May 11, 2007

Johnathan-isms

After breakfast a couple mornings ago: "Mommy, I'm going to put my bowl in the wash disher."
This morning, Johnathan asked John if he could see his big banes. What? He was insistent, "The big banes on your hands!" And he pointed to the veins. Oh!

Yesterday, after I told Johnathan I was going out to mow the lawn (the front yard ... the last post was backyard only!): "I want to go mow the laundry!" I hear you, Son!

On another note, these were delivered to my door today:

Yea, John! Tulips for Mother's Day--my favorite!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet words! Beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing both with us.

Jina Hinson said...

Every woman wishes she could mow the laundry.... :)

Love you,
Jina

Anonymous said...

Love those Johnathan-isms. Be sure to write those down, because we think we'll remember them all, but alas... We still use one Joshua-ism to this day. "Oh, look. It's a cute little runny babbit!" Just love it!

Stephanie said...

What a sweet surprise! Have a great Mother's Day weekend!

Kristi Petrak said...

Can a sister wish a "Happy Mother's Day"? If so, Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your tulips. And in keeping with your last post, congratulations for feeling strong. It's fun. ^_^

Rachel said...

Ahhh--what fun things kids say! Good thing blogging them helps us to have them written down if we forget to write them somewhere else. Beautiful flowers! Happy Mother's Day Kim!