Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blizzards

Yesterday, Johnathan played in the sand at the playground ... a lot. Before I realized what he was doing, he (all sweaty) lied down in the sand on his tummy and just put his entire face directly in the sand. When he got up, he looked like the Sandman, you know, from Spiderman 3. It was awful! Since we were in town, I just took him back to the church building where there are showers and where he had a change of clothes ...

... except socks. So, after the shower, I put on the new clothes. I got to the shoes part, and I told Johnathan that we'd just have to put shoes on without socks. And he asked, "But am I gonna get blizzards?"

I love my job. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's another one to write down, Kim! I'm telling you -- you may not remember it 10 years from now unless you do! Love that story!

Tiffany Rose said...

I love your job too!

Anonymous said...

I thought the story would end at Dairy Queen with a cup of ice cream and candy. I like your ending to the story better!

Kristi Petrak said...

Blizzards! That's great! ^_^