Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Birthday, John!

The man I love is 34 today! It's a special number to us. Kind of one of those silly dating "things." While we were dating it just seemed like we saw the number 34 everywhere. If a book fell open, it would be to page 34. If we looked at the clock it would be Whatever:34. The inspection number on a new shirt ... you got it. So, it's kind of a silly thing, but it does remind us of those fun dating times when we got all excited when we saw "our number."

Love you, Honey!

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday, John!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday John!

Chelsea Rambin said...

Happy Birthday...I'm right behind you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, you "youngster." :)

Britney said...

Happy Birthday John! I hope your birthday was grand and wonderful. I saw your b-day listed on my calendar several times Wednesday, but never got to the computer to wish you a timely birthday wish....tis the life with children, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Happy #34!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe my "baby" brother is 34 (and a husband and a dad with 3 kids)! Time truly does fly! I know your day was busy but hope it was special, too! Have a blessed year! Love ya! (The picture is great!)

Kristi Petrak said...

Yea!! Fun post. I remember the 34 thing. Even I started noticing when it was 12:34 or whatever...^_^