Friday, October 24, 2008

Photo Tag

Sorry, Britney, for taking so long to do this!

This one is definitely a random tag. All you do is post the sixth picture from your sixth picture file. I think I'll change it a bit and post the first from the first, the second from the second ... all the way up to 10. So here goes, my random assortment of pictures--no cropping or cheating of any kind:

First from the first:

From the "2006" folder, "April," Dad's wedding: Kreg, the best man.

Second from the second:

From the "2007" folder, "April" (because it's alphabetically first, of course), our family Easter picture.

Third from the third:

From the "2008" folder, "April," the percussion set used by one of the bands at the Denton Arts and Jazz Festival that John and I attended. We wanted to get a good idea of what one looked like so we would know what to get for Group Therapy. We have and use ours now. :)

Fourth from the fourth:

From the "Adobe" folder, outgoing email attachments, Kalleigh's first Sunday.

Fifth from the fifth:

From the "Attachments" folder, Abby, Kalleigh's best friend. (Taken last November.)

Sixth from the sixth:

From the "Bread Making" folder, Mamaw rolling out the dough for cinnamon rolls. Not sure why I didn't put this file in the May 2006 folder. I think I'll move it. :)

Seventh from the seventh:

From the "Clearly Vocal" folder, the original four.

Eighth from the eighth:

**Removed ... just to be safe. :) **

LOL ... this was from a series of pictures from a company called Healthy Figures. They hired me to scrap some before and after pictures of people. This was a before (obviously!). I'm sure I don't have permission to post this. Anyway, it's from the "Healthy Figures" folder.

Ninth from the ninth:

From the "Horses" folder, Gallant. Yeah, I sold him.

Tenth from the tenth:

From the "John and Kim" folder, Harding Academy, one of the many pictures I scanned for our Harding Academy Class of '97 Facebook group. Matt Milligan and I on the KAT hayride, fall '96, I think.

Feel free to shuffle through your photos and do the same thing!

3 comments:

A Blessed Wife and Mom said...

I'm sure the man from "Healthy Figures" would be so pleased! :) Hee hee

Deborah said...

What a creative tag!! I especially love the one of you and Matt. Makes me chuckle...

Anonymous said...

Very random, but fun. I'm sure the random man wishes you had cheated and moved one photo further to the "after" picture.

Bless his heart...