Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged ...

... by Chelsea, so here goes.

1. Where was I ten years ago?
In October, 1998 I was a sophomore at Harding singing with Good News, planning the Shantih Spring Sing show, changing my major from biology to accounting, living on the third floor of Harding Place, making frequent runs to the Fina for chili-cheese fries, driving my first car, and terribly missing my boyfriend of six months, John, who was working on his masters at ACU.

2. What was on my to-do list today?
Tanna's voice lesson at 2:30. Check.
Download two Point of Grace songs. Check.
Continue catching up on life at home. Check.

3. What would I do if I were a billionaire?
Pay off all our debt, fully fund the kid's college accounts, pour money into cancer research, give generously at church, build a house on a working ranch with a massive scrap room so I could have scrap retreats at my house and ride good horses.

4. Five places I have lived:
Ft. Worth, Texas
Memphis, TN
Searcy, AR
Colorado Springs, CO
Tyler, TX

5. Bad habits:
procrastinating
over-committing
late-night snacking
yelling at the kids
being too critical

Feel free to consider yourself tagged, even if you've done this one before!

No comments: