Thursday, October 16, 2008

So typical

I just thought I'd give you a glimpse into our lives on the rare occasion that we have the day at home. These are the most common sights these days:

Johnathan, in underwear, jumping around playing the Wii; Jonas's containment gear scattered around.


Kalleigh, in diaper, throwing a fit on the floor. This one happened to be as a result of me telling her not to touch the camera lens, resulting in this blurry picture.


And poor Jonas is STILL in the swing ... not buckled up.

I suppose I could've taken a picture of myself at the computer with no makeup and a bed-head, but who wants to see that? Please don't answer.

All that being said, I LOVE staying at home when I can. It would totally drive me nuts to do it for more than a couple days in a row, but when it's about once a week, it's perfect!

No comments: