Thursday, September 11, 2008

Similarities

Keleigh took these while she, Kreg, Tami and Taylor were here. They swung through on their way to Harding to meet Jonas and be there for Johnathan's soccer try-outs back in August. See any similarities?!


Kalleigh and Mommy


Johnathan and Daddy

We did not pose for these pictures.

And a side note: Jonas slept from 11 until 5:30 last night. I hadn't gotten that much sleep in over a month! I felt fully rested! So I went jogging! I went two miles, though I had to walk about a half a mile of it. Whew, I have a long way to go to get back into shape. But, hey, it was the first step, right? I'm going to be so sore tomorrow (and the next day, and the next ...)! While I was pregnant, I had no way of telling the "Wii Fit" that my incredible obesity was due to the pregnancy. It kept asking me if I knew the causes of my weight gain, and pregnancy was not one of the options to choose! Now it is a little concerned that I've lost "so much" weight in such a short time!

8 comments:

Deborah said...

That is incredible!! Now, I wonder which one of you Jonas will mimic?

And, way to go on the jogging...wow, just makes me tired thinking about it...I think I'll go have some ice cream.

LePage Family said...

OK...2 miles MIGHT be pushing it girl! Take it easy...it's only been five weeks!
Those pictures are priceless!

Rachel said...

How is it that you're jogging 2 miles and I can't even get motivated to get on the elliptical in my living room?? :) Those pictures are too funny!

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

What amazing people they have to pattern their little lives after:)

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! Way to go on the 2 mile jog. You'll be in your skinny jeans before you know it! XO

Kristi Petrak said...

That is so cool! So maybe Jonas will be the perfect combination of both of you. So far, that's what happens in threes: one like mom, one like dad, the third like both. Either way, the kid can't lose. ^_^ Oh, and as for the WII fit, they'll have to adapt it to pregnant people...^_^
So Kim, have you gotten your aerial back yet?

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures and updates! You sound so "with it" with having your 3 kiddos - I'm totally impressed.

We're thinking about getting the Wii Fit. Do you like it and did it work well for you in pregnancy? (I'm due in March)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are priceless! Keleigh really has a photography gift! You continue to amaze me at how you bounce back from things! Way to go! Hey, maybe if you call the Wii Fit folks & give them your pregnancy feedback, they'll send you a free game or something! :)