Saturday, September 06, 2008

15 minutes

I've never had professional lawn guys do our lawn before. Until today. A friend from church set it up for us as a baby gift! I was such a nerd. I was so geeked out about their heavy duty lawn equipment that I took pictures! I don't think they knew, because I just cracked the blinds open just far enough to snap the pictures!

The front yard. That thing is like a mini bush-hog!


The back yard. Here, they guy is moving the swing set. I guess there was some good that came from not bolting that down! And look at that mower! Way cool.


It had been SO long since the back yard had been mowed that the guys had to ask if these were weeds or bushes and what to do with them! No, they're not bushes.

It takes me about three solid hours to mow and edge the front and back yards. The four of them did it in 15 MINUTES. No joke. Like magic!

6 comments:

Gabbin' with Giff said...

I paid someone to take care of our back yard when I got home from Montana. It hadn't been mowed in over a month and in TN that is BAD! They are lucky I found my dogs to put them inside while they took care of it! It's so nice to look out one minute and see that it needs to be done and look out the next minute and it is!! :)

Rachel said...

What a blessing and a great baby gift!! That was so thoughtful!

Anonymous said...

What a great gift! 15 minutes? That is a good argument for "having the right tools for the job!"

Rachel said...

That is a great gift idea! I don't do the lawn stuff, and I know Casey would love to have someone come do it for him. :)

Deborah said...

Papaw would be so proud that you were so impressed with the lawn equipment!

Anonymous said...

Ha! That is too funny! :) What an AWESOME gift!