10. There are no recognizable bones in them.
9. You are nervous about walking across the stiff grass because anything too sharp might just make them pop.
8. They resemble baby feet--taller than they are wide.
7. You laugh at high heels and wonder why any woman would subject herself to such torture.
6. Your toes look more like "Lil' Smokies" sausages than actual human digits.
5. They retain impression marks better than memory foam.
4. You look back at the floor where you have just walked and are thankful that there are not puddles of water than have squished out of your feet like a wet sponge.
3. The vericose veins on your ankles actually improve due to the extra support of the swelling of your feet.
2. You rest your foot on the floor and your toes do not touch the floor.
1. Your CROCS are tight.
Any others I've forgotten?
Oh, I would've posted a picture of my feet, but I would've had to wash the dirt off of them first, and that is just not worth the effort right now.