Tuesday, July 29, 2008

When email is down ...

I've been without email since 10 am yesterday, and I had no idea how crippling it would be! People have called and fussed at me for not returning their emails, or called to make sure I was okay. Two people even told me that they thought I had gone into labor since I hadn't returned their emails!

So, if you're one of those people who has sent an email since 10 am yesterday, don't panic. I'm right here and I'm fine and I'm not purposefully ignoring you. As my email company says, "Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!"

What did we do without email?!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I missed you so much at the reunion! I think I said, "I wish Kimberly was here" at least a dozen times! :) Can't wait to see you again and for you to meet James!

Rachel said...

I've had issues with getting some of my text messages lately, and I get the same thing--"I thought maybe you were having the baby!" since I didn't respond within the next minute. :)

Kristi Petrak said...

I hear ya. I forgot my phone the other day, and I actually had to look in a phone book to find my husband's work number. I don't remember these things--I don't have to--they're in my phone! Maybe a nice solid week without technology would be good for me--just my study guide for the NCE, auuugggghhhh....