Friday, August 31, 2007

The Tagging Game

I've been tagged...here's the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Eight Random Facts About Me

1. I once got sun poinsoning so badly that it made my forehead swell up like a Klingon.

2. I am a huge procrastinator.

3. I have had two surgeries on my left upper eyelid to raise it to the same level as my right upper eyelid. It helped, but they're still not the same.

4. I have always had a problem with popping pimples. I could spend a long time searching every millimeter of my face for anything remotely possible to extract and then work incredibly hard to extract said thing.

5. I am ambitious and independent, but no good at follow-through ... until the last minute, of course.

6. I don't like my knees to be touched.

7. In high school I pierced the second hole in my left ear by myself. The ear lobe on the right has never had a second hole.

8. I love the smell of horses. Even their poop smells good to me.

Okay, that's it! I'll tag Amanda, Kisti, Kristi and Britney. I know that's only four. I'll think about the other four later. ;)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay! Thanks for playing along...it's always fun to learn new things about friends!

Anonymous said...

Hysterical!!! Especially the part about the pimples ... is that a girl thing?

Jen

Anonymous said...

I distinctly remember the second ear hole piercing. It was one of those times as a mother when I asked, "Where did I go wrong?" :) Silly mom! I think you turned out just fine!
XO, mom