Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trunk or Treat '09


 
All ready to go! Mario, Cinderella and Mr. Pumpkin. All 3 kids have worn that pumpkin outfit! 



Silas & Johnathan, a.k.a. Luigi and Mario



Abby & Kalleigh, a.k.a. Miss Kitty and Cinderella




Claire and Jonas. Isn't that the cutest girly Zebra costume?!

John is dealing with acute sinusitis, so he missed out on the evening's festivities. But no worries; we brought home enough candy for us all!

Saturday night, we're playing at Breakers, so we have a faithful babysitter coming to watch the kids. I think I'm going to steal Tiffany's idea and encourage all three of us to dress up like rock stars! Yes, we'll take pictures ...

Happy Halloween!








4 comments:

LePage Family said...

I CANNOT wait to see THOSE pictures!

Rachel said...

What cute trick-or-treaters you have! The Luigi and Mario costumes are amazing!

Elizabeth said...

Cute, cute kiddos!! I'm loving Mario's belly. :)

Tiffany said...

can't wait to see the rock star pictures!! and the Mario costume is my favorite this year! LOVE IT! :)

Oh and I'm barely making a mile. I can't breath here!!! it insane! oh and I was stupid and decided that I woulr run barefoot.... stupid WV roots. my legs hurt SO BAD today!! :)