Thursday, November 05, 2009

Rejects

I love when Deborah posts her picture rejects, so I'm going to do the same thing. You just never know what you're going to get when taking pictures of kids!


You will put your arm down if I have to tickle your armpit to do it!



Apparently Jonas was the only one who was "Sure." The other two are checking.



Mom! Isn't this a cool thing I can do with my leg?



Johnathan's not sure if squishing Jonas is the best idea. Kalleigh has no problem with it.



We'll call this, "mid-sentence."



"Mid-blink."



"Lah-Doh!" (Water. He's looking at a pond.)



Kalleigh, plotting against her brothers while Johnathan realizes, "That's cold!"



Are we done yet?

I'll post the "real ones" in a few days. Clearly Vocal is going to SoJam tomorrow for the weekend! See you Monday!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Love the "Sure" picture--you're so funny!

Cathy said...

If these are the rejects, the "keepers" must be wonderful.

Elizabeth said...

Ha! I love the "are we done yet?" look on Johnathan's face. Your kids always have great facial expressions!

LePage Family said...

LOVE the one with Jonathan wrapping his leg around the pole! Totaly reminds me of something Lukas would do!

Aunt Donna said...

I like the rejects as much as the real ones! Love your captions too. Adds personality to the pictures.