Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers ... Part 2

Thanks to Mom for such a wonderful comment! And thanks to so many of you who commented as well and showed you love for my mom!

The other part of Mother's Day I wanted to share was the questionnaire that Johnathan did at school. Not bad, Son!

(Johnathan's answers in bold.)

My mother is as pretty as a rainbow.
My mother is 16 years old.
My mother weighs 60 pounds.
My mother's favorite color is pink.
My mother's favorite food is cereal and eggs.
My mother's favorite drink is orange juice.
My mother's favorite TV show is Veggie Tales.
My mother's favorite store is Wal-Mart.
My mother's favorite animal is a dog.
My mother's favorite restaurant is Sonic.
My mother is special to me because she helps me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! That is totally precious & priceless! He is really scoring points these days! :) I LOVED his comment, "It's Mommy! Isn't she pretty?", too! WHAT AN ANGEL!

Anonymous said...

I can just hear him saying those things! Isn't it sweet that his favorite things are your favorite things too!

Rachel said...

I love both of your Mother's Day blogs--so sweet!

Tiffany Rose said...

60lbs! that's great!! And just think about much you'll weigh when you're not pregnant!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

What a cute idea to have the kids answer those questions! I love it!

Bethany said...

YOu don't know me, but I am one of Shelley's friends (also from Harding!)....just roaming around on blogs. I have enjoyed your posts. I do have one question...Why are they asking your son how much you weigh!?! :)hehe!
Both your Mother's Day blogs had me in tears...as did the Bull and Cow post! For different reasons of course!
God Bless,
Bethany Cook

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

That is priceless!

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

I finally took your Pandora suggestion tonight...I love it! Thank you:)