Saturday, November 03, 2007

Belated Halloween Pics

It's been a nice week. Not too much on the schedule. There were actually 3 nights this week when we have been home before 9pm! It's been great.

I've been doing a lot of cooking and cleaning ... finally! Yesterday, I made the most amazing pumpkin pie (or at least it smelled that way), but I made it as the dessert to go along with the rest of the meal I fixed for a friend who just had a baby. I confess to you that I did NOT want to give that pie away. Of course, I bought extra ingredients to make another one soon!

Here are just a couple of pics from Halloween/Trunk-or-Treat. I had several more pictures of Kalleigh than Johnathan because I took Kalleigh around while John took Johnathan around, and I had the camera. :)





6 comments:

Stephanie said...

The kids look so cute!

holly said...

What cuties!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Rachel said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet babies! I know Johnathan loved being Mr. Incredible!

Deborah said...

Wow, Johnathan has really been working out.

And that is quite possibly the cutest "punkin'" I've EVER seen!!