Friday, June 26, 2009

Slow week -- stream of consciousness

We played a gig last night for the Chamber of Commerce ... outside in 100 degree weather! Thankfully we were in the shade and had a fan, so it was better than I was afraid it would be. The band played from 5 - 7:30 or so and Clearly Vocal made an appearance in the middle and sang 4 songs. Fun times.


CV has been rehearsing in the mornings this week, so several of our nights have been open!

Gymnastics are going well. Both kids enjoy it. I haven't gotten a good picture of Johnathan yet, but here's Kalleigh in her cute little leotard.


Jonas had his first haircut and did just great. Bye-bye baby curls; hello big boy!


He also is cutting his top front two teeth. They poked through yesterday!

I love my new Asics Gel Nimbus running shoes. They're just awesome. Kreg says that they're going to be my birthday present from Mom and him ( I just haven't talked to Mom about it yet! Ha!)! I just helped them a little by going ahead and picking them out ... and trying them out. :) Thanks!!
On my runs in the mornings I usually see a lot of road kill. This morning I saw a nice sized bass out in the middle of the road ... that had been run over. Odd.

Belle turned 7 the other day. She's down to 3 front teeth on the bottom. Bless her heart.


Our weekend is completely open. How fantastic is that? I hope we're not forgetting something!

Favorite thumb.
Favorite blanket.
Straight out of the dryer.

4 comments:

Aunt Donna said...

Oh, that last picture with Jonas/blanket/thumb is my favorite! Kalleigh looks adorable in her little leotard. Tiniest little leotard I've ever seen - maybe about the right size for my foot! :) And I would LOVE to hear CV sometime.

Daisha said...

Kim-- You've inspired me to start running. JR and I run together every-other day.

Hopefully, by the time you visit in Searcy, I'll have worked up to a respectable distance to run and we can do it together. (not 7 miles or anything... I'm thinkin' more like 3)

:)
-Daisha

Carol J said...

It's great to have the weekend off -- and I'm glad you selected the shoes you wanted. Wasn't "Nimbus 2000" the name of the broom in Harry Potter? I hope the make you fast, but keep you feet on the ground!

Deborah said...

Great pictures--especially the last one! SOOOO CUTE!!!!