Saturday, June 20, 2009

Big 5 year old

Right now, 5 years ago today I had just received my epidural and that anesthesiologist was my new best friend. It was a Sunday morning in Colorado Springs -- Father's Day! What a great way for John to spend his first Father's Day! Thankfully his back-up song leader was ready to fill in at Eastside! Johnathan arrived at 2:30 that afternoon weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz. My smallest baby!

Here's a walk down memory lane ...

Birth Day, June 20, 2004


One,


Two,


Three,


Four,


Five!

Love you, my sweet Johnathan! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Happy Birthday, Johnathan!
I can't believe he's 5! Where does the time go?? Have fun celebrating!

Aunt Donna said...

How precious. Happy Birthday, Johnathan!

mom said...

I love that little (but growing so big) guy!