Monday, May 04, 2009

Recent randomness (pictures)

A typical Monday morning scene. Eating cereal and sporting the Children's Worship craft from the day before.


A week ago, Sunday, we ate breakfast outside the church building on the picnic table while John warmed up with the praise team.


The kids were in good moods, which lead to half-decent pictures!


The oldest two.


Jonas and Mommy


This was the view to the west of our neighborhood that Sunday night.

And this was the view to the south that same time. Amazing the difference, huh?!


Mr. Incredible and Miss Princess!

Oh, and Jonas is crawling, "the yuck" has moved from Johnathan to Kalleigh back to Johnathan to me and is now plaguing Jonas (no pictures--you're welcome), Clearly Vocal did awesome at the Denton Arts & Jazz Fest, I'm in charge of Glenwood's Ministry Fair, and I'm headed to AR this weekend for Kreg & Keleigh's graduation this weekend and to PA for Kristi's graduation the next weekend. I think that's about it.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow...that's a lot of traveling. Be safe! And, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, Micah.

Deborah said...

I love the "blue-eyes" picture of you and Jonas!! Wow!!

Mom said...

What fun pictures! I am eager to have you here for a couple of days! XO

Aunt Donna said...

Love the update!! Have a fun weekend.