Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HU Graduation

The kids and I had a good time in Searcy for Kreg & Keleigh's graduation. We loved spending time with everyone! And we ate and Ate and ATE! Seriously. In the few days I was there we had 4 BIG meals. Two out at the farm, one at Mom's and one at Shogun. Thankfully, I did run with Kreg on Friday, so I'm pretty sure it all balanced out. :)

Anyway, here are some pictures that I had no right stealing from Tami's (Keleigh's mom) Facebook. I was my typical self and forgot to take my camera along. Enjoy!

Kreg getting a hug from Mom after walking across the stage.


Cute little pregnant Keleigh with her Summa Cum cords!


Wait a second ...


All three children went to graduation, too. We almost made it the whole time.


Jonas was SO tired!


The Harding grads on the Hardig swing. How iconic!


Kell family


Back at Mom's house, Mamaw and Mom were fixing a feast!


The beautiful table, complete with Harding plates, Harding swing, a grad cap, a bison, a picture of Kreg & Keleigh, this year's Petit Jean and lots of black and gold!

I couldn't be more proud of Kreg and Keleigh. Keleigh is due any day now with baby Westin, so all of us are keeping our phones close! Love you guys!

Thursday Jonas and I fly out to Pittsburg to do it all over again for Kristi's graduation. She's the first of us siblings to get her Master's. Way to go, Sis! See you Thursday!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It was so good seeing you and your kids! I know it was a whirlwind trip for you. Hope to see you again soon! :)

Deborah said...

Congrats Kreg and Kelleigh! We'll be looking forward to hearing about baby Westin!!!

Aunt Kathy said...

And two days later...there's a baby! Congratulations Kreg and Kelleigh on two huge accomplishments. Kim, your running saga's leave ME tired. Way to go. What a morning for you.