Thursday, January 11, 2007

What I did with my new scrap stuff from Mom ...



My kids did so great going to see Santa. It was the first time for both of them. When it was our turn, Santa held his arms out to Johnathan who ran to him and gave him a big hug! Kalleigh didn't cry at all and even looked in the general direction of the camera! He was a sweet Santa with some Santa-like advice about being good for Johnathan.

Anyway, this paper is from the Cosmo Cricket "Wonderland" line. This line has some beautiful colors in it, but I went with the more subtle colors because NOTHING would match that nasty green chair Santa sat in! The journaling says:
Favorite Things
Johnathan (2 1/2): blue blanket, Nemo, running and jumping, Rudolph, Fruit Loops, cars and trains
Kalleigh (12 weeks): pacifier, thumb, Mommy's milk, mobile, Daddy's arms

Thanks again, Mom, for the new paper!


Since the kids were dressed up that day, we took a family picture. We needed a new one with Kalleigh. We gave this picture to the parents and grandparents for Christmas. I love my family! Thank you, God!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great scrapbook page, Kimberly! I'm so glad you liked your Christmas present! Giving you scrapbook supplies is kind of like giving a talented carpenter a hammer, nails and some wood. You create something amazing using the tools of your trade!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Kim! What a beautiful family! You have always been a beautitul girl, but motherhood and being a wife have really brought a radiance to your life that is just brilliant! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your scrapbooking is gorgeous. I'm amazaed at what you gals come up with.

Kristi Petrak said...

I second Aunt Kathy's opinion--I'm amazed at what you come up with!!! What a beautiful family. You did a great job!!! Picture wise I mean. Family wise, John may have helped. ^_^

Leah said...

I found your blog through a random series of events and see that you have pugs and used to live in CO and like scrapbooking. Me too! Where did you guys live? We went to ACU and moved here after graduating.

Leah said...

Thanks for visiting us! I actually found your blog through Ryan Porches's, who had a link to Daisha, who had a link to you. Funny who you can find in the blog world!

We love Colorado but have had enough snow for one winter. Everyone keeps saying that this is practically unheard of. There is still tons of snow on the ground and lots of icy snow packed road.

That is great that your pugs are good with your kids--I often wonder how mine will react if/when we have kids. I LOVE the picture of your son reading to the pugs--SO cute!

Anonymous said...

I had a table full of fun folks today at lunch. One person commented on your family picture (on display in the den) and how much Johnathan looks like his daddy!

Good looking family!

Anonymous said...

Us Aunts want to know how we can get a copy of the family picture, too! :)