Monday, June 21, 2010

In Case You Haven't Heard ...

I'm pregnant again!

Here are the answers to the most FAQs:

Yes, it was planned.

Yes, we're excited.

Yes, it would be nice to even up the score with another girl, but of course, healthy is the most important thing.

Yes, we're going to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'm way too impatient to wait unnecessarily!

Our favorite names are Jack and Kate. Are we LOST fans or what? Our last two children's names are from TV shows. Why stop now? A little embarrassing, but we still like those names!

I'm only 4 weeks along.

I'm due March 1, which means I'll probably deliver toward the end of February, if my delivery history is an indicator for the future.

I feel fine. Morning sickness will probably hit next week.

Yes, it's okay to tell people. It's "Facebook Official." ;)

Yes, I'm still running. Did 4.38 this morning! I'll keep running until it starts hurting my tummy, I guess.

I'm REALLY looking forward to being big and pregnant in the winter for the first time!

12 comments:

Deborah said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys.

Let's meet in Terrell soon!

Elizabeth said...

Big and pregnant in the winter is the best! You have your own heater! :) We are so happy for you guys!

Daisha said...

You're nuts!

But good parents SHOULD have lots of kids. :)

Congratulations.

Rachel said...

Woo hoo! I'm totally with you--VERY excited about this winter pregnancy!! :)

A Blessed Wife and Mom said...

Yay for winter pregnancy!! And even without the Lost reference, Jack and Kate are both VERY cute names that will work well for a baby and toddler as much as for an adult. Congratulations!!

Keleigh said...

You crack me up!! :) We're thrilled, four is a great number... and Jack & Kate are two of my FAVORITE names! I can't wait to see you in a few days and officially catch up. Love you!

Glenave Curtis said...

I agree with Daisha---not about the nuts, though. I am happy for you, and pray for the best throughout your pregnancy. Love you

Sandi said...

Congratulations -- so happy for you guys!!

Shelley said...

Congrats!! So excited for you! My youngest, Jace, was born March 4th this year. Great time to be pregnant and great time to have a baby. Perfect!

Jina Hinson said...

Winter pregnancies definitely are fun--snuggle feeding times after baby is born and as soon as you need to get some fresh air, voila! it's spring and baby's ready for the carriage!

Many congrats and way to be staying with your exercising! It makes pregnancy/birth so much easier, I think. Listen to those loosening ligaments for when to slow down--they'll let you know!

Have fun in Searcy!!

Britney said...

I started to congratulate you a couple weeks ago when Steve spilled the beans at Jack's, but wasn't sure how public it was yet! So, CONGRATULATIONS! Love the potential names. Brennan was named after a TV character as well - Bones! After I started watching the show, I figured out her assitant's name is Dr. Addie - so, now we have two kids with names from Bones! : )

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! How old will the other 3 be when the baby arrives?