Monday, May 10, 2010

Picture recap of April and beginning of May

First off, I apologize for the lack of blogging this spring. Also for the lack of pictures. So here's what we've been up to, in so many images.

We've done a lot.

We Eastered,

Hunted,

Found,

Maybe Hoarded a little bit,

We Played,

A lot,

We broke things,

And baked things,

We dressed up,

And took time to smell the flowers,
 

We followed directions,

And Rounded Up,

And we took naps,

Whenver,

And wherever we could!

And ............... MOM GOT ENGAGED! Love you both, Mom and Craig!

11 comments:

Britney said...

Sounds like busy fun! And what a beautiful picture of your mommma!! So happy for her.

Daisha said...

WHAT!?! When did the engagement happen? I can't believe my mom didn't tell me!

Yeah!!! Whoo HOO!!!

le sigh...:)

Deborah said...

LOVING the picture of Jonas in the cart!

Oh, and YEA for Craig--he knew he better snatch her up!! SO happy for the two of them.

Thanks for the picture update. I always love your crafty and creative way of blogging!!

Mary Luallen said...

Blessings, blessings, blessings on you and your family and I am SO excited for your Mom and Craig. What wonderful folks they are, so glad they found each other!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful account of your activities for April. I, too, am excited for Craig and Carol. Love you all

Carol J said...

I love the picture-book story of your April. What a beautiful and BUSY family you have!

Thank you for your love and enthusiasm for out little announcement! xo, mom

Jina Hinson said...

Love this post!!!

Many congrats to Craig and Carol--so happy to hear the news!!

Jennifer said...

What on EARTH!? Clearly I'm out of the Searcy-loop. I had NO idea your mom and Craig Jones were even dating! That's WONDERFUL!! Congrats to them!

Jennifer said...

What on EARTH!? Clearly I'm out of the Searcy-loop. I had NO idea your mom and Craig Jones were even dating! That's WONDERFUL!! Congrats to them!

Miss G said...

awesome! i am sooo happy for your mom and craig!! That is great news! Kelly

Glenave Curtis said...

I love the updates!