Saturday, September 26, 2009

Restaurant Night a Success for Clearly Vocal

We've started what I call "Restaurant Night." This is where Clearly Vocal goes around to different restaurants and pops in a sings a couple of songs at a couple of tables. Wherever we end up last is where we eat.

Last night was our first Restaurant Night, and I think it went great! Danny has so many connections around town that he knew someone influential at each place we went. We hit Old Bullard last night and hit Breakers, Sonoma Grill, Bernard and On The Border, in that order. We handed out all of our business cards and got so much good response!

I've been working on posters. This has been our standard one:

We've used it mainly as an 8x10 photo for the inside of our press kit. I noticed that most band posters were vertical, though, so I wanted something different. Here's what I came up with:


John thinks the girls should be in the front, but I didn't have beg enough full length pictures of anybody to work with. John's was the best, so I put him out front. Maybe we just need some more pictures made. Especially since the last still photos we took, I was like 40 pounds heavier! That was nearly a year ago! I like the idea of action shots, though, rather than a standing pose. We need new ones of both. Chelsea? :)

I'll keep working on it ...

No comments: