Monday, January 12, 2009

Project

You know when you think you could do or make something, but you just have to try to prove it to yourself? Just to see if you could be proud of what you did?

You know when you have several other pressing things that need to be done so you blow it off on something you'd rather be doing?

These two "you know's" came together today, and this was the outcome:


I could add a bow, and probably should, but when I get to a stopping point, it's really hard for me to start up again. I think it's going to be just fine. And now I have a winter wreath that I didn't have before!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pretty wreath! It feels good to play Martha Stewart from time to time :)

Just wanted you to know that we got a Wii Fit for Christmas, and I think of you and your blog every time I get on the thing and it tells me I'm almost obese, and I get SO frustrated because it won't let me tell it I'm PREGNANT!! HA! I keep gaining weight and it's so worried about me. It keeps trying to get me to guess at why I must be gaining, but won't give me the right option...I confess I'm looking forward to my "alarming weight loss" in a couple of months!

Tiffany said...

Very pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty and very artistic. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! It is really pretty! Sometimes we just need a creative outlet before digging in and doing what needs to be done!

Cathy said...

Looks great to me. Of course, I've also seen your scrapbooking, so I know how talented you are.

Elizabeth said...

Love it! I made two wreaths for our house at Christmas time and loved it! And, there were definitely other things I should have been doing at the time!

Deborah said...

Way to go--that is so pretty!

Rachel said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty wreath! I think bows are over-rated on wreaths. This is much more creative.