Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sayings of the young

Some of my favorite quotes from the past week or so ...

Kalleigh: "Shew-ee! Poopy diaper is lucky!" (yucky)

Johnathan has trouble saying "message." It always comes out "meches."

Kalleigh: "I 'na put milk in a fee-faylor." Translation: "I want to put my milk in the refrigerator."

Johnathan, after sitting on the potty for some time: "Man, I wish I had diarrhea. This is taking way too long."

Kalleigh, singing, "Mary had a little man, little man, little man ..."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing on several points!

LePage Family said...

Those are hilarious! You are so good about writing these things down I wish I could remember to do that.
On another note, let Jonathan know that slow and easy wins the race!

Megan said...

Johnathan's last quote is the funniest one in my opinion! Too funny.

Rachel said...

The last 2 are hilarious!

Tiffany Rose said...

those last two were so funny! :)

Deborah said...

The last two are still making me laugh...

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo funny!

Kristi Petrak said...

Johnathan's is hilarious!! EWW ^_^

Anonymous said...

Ok, now those are too priceless!!! :) Johnathan continues to crack me up! Ha!

Emily said...

Ok, I was laughing so hard at Johnathan's potty comment. Bryan also LOL'd, and I told my mom over the phone and she was crying she was laughing so hard for like 2 minutes! You should really submit that to Parents magazine or something.

Jennifer said...

HA!! These are GREAT!!