Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Okay, okay ... 7 random things

Two "7 Random Things" tags later ... here they are:

1. I get a headache after wearing my hair straight, but not curly.
2. I've just discovered Pandora, and love it.
3. I like to complete projects, but always manage to put them off until the last minute.
4. Dublin Dr. Pepper will always be my drink of choice.
5. I usually don't want to "go out and do something," but am almost always glad I did.
6. I've never been satisfied with a cake I've decorated, but I keep volunteering--why?
7. I'd rather actually clean than just put things away. Unfortunately, it's difficult to do the former without the latter. :)

It's been an incredibly busy month. I'll have to tell you about it later (see #3) ... maybe.

3 comments:

Kristi Petrak said...

#3 is me, #5 is SO Bryan. I was proud of myself for finishing my paper yesterday at 3PM, however, instead of 3 (this) AM. Progress? I think so. ^_^

Tiffany Rose said...

I feel the SAME way about "going out".... it's funny, alot of your random things reminded me of myself.... you'd think we were related or something! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to Pandora. I am listening (mellowing) now to the Nora Jones type songs.