Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"Five Things" Tag

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Trying to convince John to break up with his girlfriend and go out with me.
2. Attending many Spring Sing rehearsals for my Shantih Sports show.
3. Taking my first business classes.
4. Being thankful for our 11pm curfew, knowing it was the only time I'd get my homework done.
5. Awaiting the arrival of our Good News CD that we had made in the fall.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Take Johnathan to school. (DONE)
2. Do ONE load of laundry. (Almost Done)
3. Organize songs to lead at a Ladies' Day at West Irwin. (DONE)
4. Not talk too much since I have a very sore throat. (Shot)
5. Take Johnathan's friend, who had his tonsils out, a card. (Plan in Progress)

Five things I will do when I am a millionaire:
1. Pay off all debt!
2. Fill college funds for all the kids.
3. Give generously to the church and to families who need help.
4. Take family to a remote island for a month (at least).
5. Buy a working ranch, with all the ranch hands, and ride horses everyday.

Five things I will never wear again:
1. Contacts
2. Short shorts
3. Side ponytail
4. Tight-rolled jeans ... I don't care if they come back in style.
5. Crimped hair

Five of my favorite toys:
1. Adobe Photoshop
2. Laptop
3. Coffee Maker
4. Digital Camera
5. Piano

Five banes of my existence:
1. Dirty bathrooms
2. Blinkers, those that are not used when they should be and those that are left on when they shouldn't
3. Laundry
4. Sweeping/Mopping
5. Sales Calls

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read, but you know you miss side pony tails and crimped hair -- oh, with an oversized bow!! The 80s were stylin' times!

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Cute;) I love reading these!

Now, you wrote you won't wear contacts again? Did you have Lasik?

Sandi said...

I bet you'll wear your hair in a side ponytail if you go to an 80s party. :)

Thanks for playing along!