Monday, December 03, 2007

The one sock left over ...

It used to bother me. I'd fold all of the laundry and then -- what? Where's your match? There is no good reason in the world why your match shouldn't be in here.

But not any more! I've been doing something that I might even call brilliant. It's the perfect use for that sad little left over sock. Knowing its match will probably come through in a week or so, I turn it inside out, stick my hand in, spray it with Pledge and do a quick dusting job around the house!

It's almost exciting to find one left over!

(almost)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so Martha Stewart or Helpful Hints from Heloise! Very impressive!!

So, it is pretty pathetic that I save the left over sock until the next odd sock comes through and I say "...eh, close enough."

Kristi Petrak said...

Kim, that's just sad. Do what I do--and you won't have to clean this way--keep a "The Dryer Ate My Sock Again!" bag, and every once in a while, you get pairs of socks!! ^_^ Love you and can't wait to see you this month! ^_^

Elizabeth said...

Great idea! I guess I could at least put a thumb in Curtis's socks and do a quick thumb dust of something very small. :)

Tiffany Rose said...

great idea! aww, man, does this mean I have to dust more than once a month now?!?!