Thursday, October 11, 2007

So much to say ... so little motivation ... I'll play the tag game instead!

I hadn't seen this one before. It's a Husband Tag! We all like to brag on our husbands, so here goes!

1. Who is your man? John
2. How long have you been together? 9 1/2 yrs
3. How long did you date? 2 1/2 yrs, although 2 yrs of that was long-distance!
4. How old is your man? just turned 33
5. Who eats more? Depends on what we're having. Chicken? John. Donuts? Me.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did
7. Who is taller? John, by 4 inches
8. Who sings better? Like Harry Connick Jr? John. 40's style lounge singer? Me. Country? We can bring the house down together!
9. Who is smarter? Book smart? John. Common sense? Me.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine
11. Who does the laundry? I do
12. Who takes out the garbage? John
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? John
14. Who pays the bills? John
15. Who is better with the computer? John
16. Who mows the lawn? Both; we take turns edging and mowing
17. Who cooks dinner? I do
18. Who drives when you are together? I do
19. Who pays when you go out? John
20. Who is most stubborn? Hmmm ... probably I am, but John might say otherwise!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? John
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? I kissed him
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out
25. Who proposed? John
26. Who is more sensitive? John, unless I'm pregnant ... then it's me. And, no I'm not.
27. Who has more friends? I do
28. Who has more siblings? John -- he's the youngest of 6
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We try to share them mostly. It's pretty tricky, but gets a lot of laughs!

I'll tag my cousins and my sister. Brag away!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

This is cute. I love that you were the first to say I love you AND to kiss him. Way to go, Kim, you go getter! :)

I loved witnessing the beginning...